Hotel Operations covers a vast range of activities; this course is designed to give the candidate an overview of a number of different areas of employment within a variety of different starred hotel operations.
In the Hotel Operations training course, you will learn the key elements of Hotel Operations, including:
– Front desk management
– Housekeeping operations
– Food and beverage management
– Conferencing and human resource planning
– Understand the basics of the hotel industry, the processes and services that ensure smooth operation of any hotel.
– Overview of the 4Ps of marketing and marketing strategy for business development.
– Using hotel facilities for meetings and conferences.
– The diversified learning and teaching activities will also develop students’ self-discipline, teamwork, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
To learn more about our Hotel Operations training course, please contact us now.